Here is a list of the small business e-commerce blogs that I regularly read. I plan to update this list often and not let this be a static blog post.
- Practical Ecommerce – They regularly review shopping cart solutions. The site also has guest articles from e-commerce experts.
- Small Business Trends – A wide collection of articles for small business in general. Not limited to ecommerce.
- Lexiconn blog – Though this is specific to merchants who use Shopsite shopping cart, the blog offers good suggestions applicable to all small online merchants.
- American Express Open Forum contains guest articles on small business management.
- Wall Street Journal’s Small Business section is a good resource as well. But this one is behind the WSJ paywall.
- Wall Street Journal’s How to Guide for Small Businesses. This one is NOT behind the pay wall.
- ProBlogger.net – This one is a great resource if you are also promoting a blog as part of your marketing strategy.
- Google Merchant Blog – This is a must read for every ecommerce owner. Has lots of tips on optimizing your webstore to get found in Google search.